If you are a current or past resident of Northport, WA and have suffered health issues, specifically:
- Auto Immune Diseases (MS, Parkinson’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s)
- Cancers (report all cancers, but specifically Bladder, Stomach, Pancreatic, Prostate, Kidney, Brain, Breast)
- Thyroid/Endocrine Disorders (Hyper/Hypo Thyroidism, Enlarged Thyroid, Thyroid Cancer, Addisos Disease, etc)
- Brain Aneurism/Tumors
- Hearing Loss/Vertigo/ Mieners
- Heart / Lung Issues (specifically Pulmonary Embolusim)
- Chronic Sore Throats/Nose Bleeds
I would like to hear from you. Many of you completed the 2009 Community Health Survey. However, what I am looking for now is a history of your time in Northport (years lived here and where specifically). Also, illnesses you and/or your family members have been diagnosed with, struggled with, or died as a result of. Please provide the approximate year the symptoms began. Also, if you are comfortable, please share how these illnesses have affected you and your families lives. And some long time residents have shared stories with me from stories they have heard from older relatives, some who even documented the results of Tecks pollution and the havoc and death the toxins causes right befor their eyes.
I am hoping to gather as many personal stories from impacted Residents to help ensure that Northport will receive the Human Health Risk Assessment promised to us for years, and also to create a book of the stories of the impacted residents using your own words, and you and yourheartbreaking sacrificesfrom these emails
Please send your e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
They can be as short or as long as you want.
Thank you so much for everyone who takes the time to do this.