Electronic Petition for Air Monitoring in Northport, WA – Please sign!!

ATTN: If you are a past or present Northport WA resident, or a resident of a community nearby, or if you simply care about the community of Northport PLEASE read the petition below. If you agree and would like to sign the petition;

1. Copy & paste this sentence: “This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition” – **along with your name, address, phone# and/or email** into the comment section below.
  2. Hit enter- that’s it!

It’s that simple! If you don’t want to put your personal information (address, etc.) in comment section, you can email the sentence along with your personal information instead to: northportproject@hotmail.com

Please forward this on to anyone who might be interested in signing.
PETITION:

I believe the EPA and the Washington State Department of ecology should plan and institute a comprehensive air monitoring program from Northport to the Canadian border. The program should be developed with community input, include a minimum of three monitoring stations, and continue with no predetermined termination date.
Questions?  Email me (Jamie Paparich) directly at: northportproject@hotmail.com

24 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Doreen F O'Keefe on September 28, 2017 at 6:58 pm

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition.

• Posted by Doreen F O'Keefe on October 3, 2017 at 9:25 am

My address: 1701 W 7th St. Apt. 4, Newport, WA 99156
      I was born and raised in Northport, as were all 7 of my siblings. Wonderful place to grow up, but has caused health problems that are very hard to live with. It needs to be cleaned up so no others will suffer. Thank you for all of your effort.

2. Posted by Rianna Fletcher on September 28, 2017 at 3:32 pm

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition. My grandparents live there and they need clean air!!!

3. This is my signature for the 2017 Northport Wa Air Monitor Petition

4. “This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition”. Caroll Vrba, 3705 HWY 25 S., Gifford, WA

Liked by 1 person

5. Posted by Margaret Witt on September 27, 2017 at 6:44 pm

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport Wa. Air Monitor Petition Born and raised in Northport 1947—-1965

6. This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition River Whispering 524 E 3rd Ave Colville WA. riverwhispering@gmail.com

Liked by 1 person

7. Posted by Daniel Anderson on September 27, 2017 at 2:01 pm

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition
    Daniel Anderson 7001 e golf links apt 114 Tucson Az. kandersond@yahoo.com

Liked by 1 person

8. Posted by Hilary Ohm on September 27, 2017 at 10:39 am

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition

Liked by 1 person

9. Posted by Eleanor Mattice on September 27, 2017 at 10:13 am

Monitor.

Liked by 1 person

10. Posted by Shanna Blimka on September 27, 2017 at 9:25 am

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition”

Liked by 1 person

11. Posted by John and Wendy Miller on September 27, 2017 at 8:22 am

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition”

Liked by 1 person

12. Posted by Donna Abercrombie on September 27, 2017 at 5:36 am

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition.

Liked by 1 person

13. Posted by Jerry Miller on September 27, 2017 at 12:09 am

Born and raised in Northport from 1941 thru 1959.

Liked by 1 person

14. Posted by Jerry Miller on September 27, 2017 at 12:08 am

This is my signature for the 2017 Northport WA Air Monitor Petition.

Liked by 1 person